Quality Management System documentation course
This qualification outlines the skills and knowledge required by quality professionals and consultants to document a formidable quality management system.
This course is based on the requirements of IS9001:2015 requirements using ISO9004 and ISO10013 for additional guidance.
Duration – 2 days including 2 hours examination
What to learn
- Overview of ISO9001:2015 Requirements
- Structure and Terminology
- Purpose and Benefits Quality Management System Documentation
- Process of preparing quality management system documentation
- Learn to adapt existing documents to the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Process of approval, issue and control of quality management system documentation
- Duties and Responsibilities of Certified QMS documentation Specialist